1. What is the provision of Debt under the Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act?
2. Does the word ?debt? has any special meaning under the DRT Act ? Does the Debts Recovery Tribunal follow different yard sticks to consider different kinds of money owed by people to the Bank?
3. Is a decree pending for execution constitute a debt before the Debts Recovery Tribunal?
4. I am only a guarantor. Can the debt of the original defaulter be held as debt against me before the Debts Recovery Tribunal?
5. I am only one of the guarantors amongst some others. Can the Bank proceed under the DRT Act or SRFAESI Act against me alone leaving the other guarantors untouched?
Read Full FAQ...